Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I have a teenager

Happy Birthday to my Teenage Princess!   I have it easier than most moms.  She doesn't beg to go to the mall with her friends, flirt with the boys or stay out past curfew.    However, like most Moms and teenagers, we have our moments.   She can be moody,  will 'talk back' on occasion and is master of the 'Slowwwww -bey".   In fact, with a dog age of 91 (yikes!!) she is just a bit slower, all the way around.    But then I am too.    I love this girl.  She has brought so much joy into our home!   Happy Birthday sweet girl!

2 comments:

Two Dog Tie Outs said...

Beth, she is such a pretty girl! And, I can see how much joy she has brought you in your post.
All the best from us at Roo! Dog Products to you and your pack!

Unknown said...

91.......!!!