Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colors

Digital photography is the greatest! You can shoot all the pictures you want, get instant feedback, keep the good ones and delete the rest. But more than that, it has helped me learn what makes a good photo. Something I started doing on my recent New England trip was shoot closeups of a single tree .... sometimes pointing my lens straight up into the leaves. I loved the results. The colors in New England were so brilliant, and these photos will give you a sense of that.

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

I am still experieanting with digital photography too, but I am so pleased with its versatility. And once you have the camera it's basically free to use, unless of course you want to print out the pictures.

My favorite one you put up here is you PA1006, lots of big bushy orange.

I stopped by your site as I see yoi also like Waking Ned Divine.