Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dee Dee - the Conniver


Dee Dee is the more 'high maintenance' of my dogs, which means that Princess often gets the short end of the stick. So I try to be intentional about giving her some individual time. This morning she was lying on the sofa, so I sat down on the floor beside her and started rubbing her tummy. She loved it .... but Dee Dee couldn't stand it. She came over and nudged me to pet her too,  and I pretty much ignored her. So then ..... she poked her nose at Princess to say, "Let's Play" and waited for Princess to jump off the sofa and chase her. The instant that Princess jumped off, Dee Dee skidded around behind me, jumped up on the sofa and assumed the 'tummy rub' position! She is a conniver!! I could tell lots of stories of plots she has hatched to get something she wants. She's so devious ... but I can't help but laugh at her antics. She is too smart for her own good sometimes!
 
 
 
 
Hmmm - doesn't seem to fit ....

No comments: